DOPE Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOPE Gamers Forum

Death On Parade Elite Clan =DOPE= Battlefield 2/2142 Worldwide Clan Over 18s English Speaking Only

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New subs system and member info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

Number of posts : 154
Your location : Peterborough, UK
Registration date : 2006-11-22

New subs system and member info Empty
PostSubject: New subs system and member info   New subs system and member info Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 5:54 am

As you all know, subs are due on the 6th of each month, to make it fair for new members who get their first month free I am going to change it so that subs are due by the date you joined, so if you joined us on the 22nd of a month your subs date will be the 22nd of each month, I am going to look on the members list now and make a note of dates members joined, you as members will have to do nothing but pay your subs, I will send all members a PM with the date they are due to send payment.

I will also be looking into who visits the forums and turns up for meet nights, those I feel are not puling their weight will be removed from the clan, as you may have seen we have already lost 1 member due to lack of commitment, he may ask to return to us and if he has good reason for not being about may returns for a last chance of being a -=DOPE=- member, I do not want to have to remove people from the clan but if they are not about we can not carry them, we have enough members to be playing friendly matches but are still not doing it, could anyone who hasn't already posted in the practice nights poll please do so, this way we might get somewhere.

That's all for now, please do not forget to check you inbox for when your subs are due, thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nitronutters

New subs system and member info
Page 1 of 1