DOPE Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOPE Gamers Forum

Death On Parade Elite Clan =DOPE= Battlefield 2/2142 Worldwide Clan Over 18s English Speaking Only

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[CKW] clan challenges your clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[CKW] Co

[CKW] clan challenges your clan Empty
PostSubject: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 9:30 am

Hello, i am from the clan [CKW] i am here because i would like to see are clans in a friendly clan match. If you accept you can contact me on Xfire so we can work out the time and everything. Hope to see you on the Battle Field.
Back to top Go down
[CKW] Co

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 8:17 pm

So do you guys accept the challenge?
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

Number of posts : 154
Your location : Peterborough, UK
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 5:25 am

Sorry I didn't reply sooner mate, we will give you a game, we are having a sort out of the clan atm, if you leave us the url to your site I will get back to you with a date asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nitronutters
[CKW] Co

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
[CKW] Co

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:11 am

Ok it you can get to are Forums at this site

Back to top Go down
[CKW] Co

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 5:59 pm

for some reason the website is not showing?

ok i will break it down LoL

www.ckwclanbf2.com

ok put it together and there ya go lets hope it works
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 3:48 am

How did you get 2 ships on wake and get the jets that colour??? looks cool.
Back to top Go down
[CKW] Co

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:28 am

That is the BF2 mod Wake Air Show.

We dont play Clan matchs on that map lol
Back to top Go down
[CKW] Co

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:01 am

SO i take it we are not gunna have a clan match?
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:00 am

-=DOPE=- bifta wrote:
Sorry I didn't reply sooner mate, we will give you a game, we are having a sort out of the clan atm, if you leave us the url to your site I will get back to you with a date asap.

I will get back to you mate, but I am having a bit of a problem with the members, as soon as we are ready, you will know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CKW] clan challenges your clan   [CKW] clan challenges your clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CKW] clan challenges your clan
Page 1 of 1