DOPE Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOPE Gamers Forum

Death On Parade Elite Clan =DOPE= Battlefield 2/2142 Worldwide Clan Over 18s English Speaking Only

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how do chaps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mooeyman

how do chaps Empty
PostSubject: how do chaps   how do chaps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 1:29 pm

Hi everyone... im really interested in joining ur clan ive been playing 2142 since it came out and currently hold a high rank. let me know how i can get a trial with you
Regards Mooeyman
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

Number of posts : 154
Your location : Peterborough, UK
Registration date : 2006-11-22

how do chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do chaps   how do chaps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 1:33 pm

Hi mate, we haven't got the 2142 clan going yet, if you would like to join us on bf2 we will give you a trial, if you are only interested in 2142 I can email you when the 2142 side is up and running. BTW how old are you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nitronutters
Mooeyman

how do chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do chaps   how do chaps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 1:39 pm

Hi!!! im 33yrs ill have to load up bf2 from the start again including patches cos ive not played it since 2142 came out. but yes ill come on for a trial... how do i contact u???
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

Number of posts : 154
Your location : Peterborough, UK
Registration date : 2006-11-22

how do chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do chaps   how do chaps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 2:17 pm

You can add me to xfire, user name deadlymofo, once you have done that I will have a chat with you on teamspeak then you can come to a practice night and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nitronutters
Sponsored content

how do chaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do chaps   how do chaps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do chaps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DOPE Gamers Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: