DOPE Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOPE Gamers Forum

Death On Parade Elite Clan =DOPE= Battlefield 2/2142 Worldwide Clan Over 18s English Speaking Only

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-=DOPE=- deathby61

Number of posts : 1
Your location : Ireland
Registration date : 2007-02-23

hello there Empty
PostSubject: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 3:45 pm

hi iv been playing on the server a lot every1 seems bang on,anyway i was wondering if i could join the clan. i have xfire and teamspeak havent got the hang of teamspeak yet but ill get their.right so get back 2 me whenever and let me know ill talk 2 ye on the server anyway.
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

Number of posts : 154
Your location : Peterborough, UK
Registration date : 2006-11-22

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 3:36 am

You are more than welcome to join the clan mate, you are one of the few players that keep to the rules and play alot and we like that.

If I could just ask you to read the members rules just so you know what's what, also could you put your Xfire name into the Xfire thread and you will get an email asking you to join us on Xfire.

Once you have put =DOPE= in the prefix you will be set to go, I will also put -=DOPE=- infront of your forum name later so you will need to login as -=DOPE=- deathby61.

Welcome to the clan mate Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nitronutters
-=DOPE=- TheBarnard
Clan member
Clan member
-=DOPE=- TheBarnard

Number of posts : 21
Your location : Nowhere; Middle of
Registration date : 2007-01-06

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 2:34 pm

hullo deathby! Warm welcome from thebarnard Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello there   hello there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DOPE Gamers Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: