DOPE Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOPE Gamers Forum

Death On Parade Elite Clan =DOPE= Battlefield 2/2142 Worldwide Clan Over 18s English Speaking Only

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MATCHES PLEASE READ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

Number of posts : 154
Your location : Peterborough, UK
Registration date : 2006-11-22

MATCHES PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: MATCHES PLEASE READ   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 4:19 am

As you should all know we are meant to be playing UKAW tonight, it is on our server and starts at 7:30 the password will be UKAW, anyone who is reading this and is not a clan member will not be allowed in the server till we have finished the atch.

I really want to see an effort made here, it is our first match and I want to see 8 members on for it, I would like it if you posted a reply to this to say yes or no and if it is no then why, thanks and look forward to tonights match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nitronutters
-=DOPE=- KofC

Number of posts : 9
Your location : Surrey, England
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MATCHES PLEASE READ   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 4:56 am

Yes, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- BattleCry
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- BattleCry

Number of posts : 35
Your location : Derbyshire UK

PostSubject: Re: MATCHES PLEASE READ   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 7:05 am

Will be there np.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pc-practitioners.co.uk
-=DOPE=- Greenday
Server admin
Server admin

Number of posts : 18
Your location : Norwich UK
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: MATCHES PLEASE READ   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 9:39 am

ME THERE ME THERE!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

PostSubject: Re: MATCHES PLEASE READ   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 10:12 am

Right I have been told that Barnard, Battlecry, Reefup, Rik1977, Guvna, Greenday and myself will be playing, Battlecry is trying to sort another of the Derby members for the match too.

Squads are as follows:

Squad A

Rik1977 (leader)
Reefup
bifta
Barnard

Squad B

Battlecry (leader)
Greenday
Guvna
whoever else we get to play.

We will sort out who has what kit just before we play over TS.

We will also agree our map in TS before we play.

Good luck soldiers.
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- deaf-fart
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 3
Your location : uk
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: match   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 11:19 am

sorry cant make it good luck and good killing
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

PostSubject: Re: MATCHES PLEASE READ   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 11:22 am

Pitty you have to work mate, but we shall give it a good crack and hopefully come out smelling of roses lol
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

PostSubject: Re: MATCHES PLEASE READ   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:13 am

Well it didn't go so well, but good effort guys, we will get better the more we get into it, I will line up another match some point soon, Greenday is sorting one and I am sure he will post up the details soon.
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- Greenday
Server admin
Server admin

Number of posts : 18
Your location : Norwich UK
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: MATCHES PLEASE READ   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 12:12 pm

Yo guys, it didnt go so well no but its a learning curve and with any army it is important that morale stays at a high level whatever the case. Mocked or not mocked, mocked as the case is with UKAW (little buggers Very Happy) if we can keep it at a high level we will do better. Obviously experience for them won the battle over us. They're used to playing those kind of matches, its a whole new ball game to just the standard public games. I think we can all give ourselves a pat on the back cause we all turned up who said they could and I think its one of the most common causes of clan failure and its attendence or if a member can't attend they don't let the rest know. In this case deaf-fart gave us plenty of notice so we could try and fill the position because work commitments made it not possible to attend. Perfect!
I got some ideas for tactics on these matches and this is where I'm gonna have to divert you to the members only section...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATCHES PLEASE READ   MATCHES PLEASE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MATCHES PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1