DOPE Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOPE Gamers Forum

Death On Parade Elite Clan =DOPE= Battlefield 2/2142 Worldwide Clan Over 18s English Speaking Only

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking a clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-=DOPE=- Greenday
Server admin
Server admin

Number of posts : 18
Your location : Norwich UK
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Seeking a clan Empty
PostSubject: Seeking a clan   Seeking a clan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 7:18 pm

Hi,

Let me start firstly by saying Hi hmm what else would I do? Smile
Its late so for now I'm gonna keep it brief. I'm currently renting a 32 player ranked bf2 server and I've been trying to get players to share the cost of it as I can only probably afford it for another month. Its £65 each month and a 40 player server is £85 if I wanted to upgrade. You're welcome to check it out, its at ip 195.149.21.68:16587 and its a jolt server. I was hoping to share the cost between 4 and if it was a 40 player server then it'd cost only £21 each which is in my budget! The name of it is EA Flight maps ranked cause I like the flight maps but I am willing to change the name and maps etc to suit and make it a clan named server. The beauty of it is that its been running for nearly a month and I do have regulars!
I thought the best way to find players to share the cost with is to join a clan. I'm trustworthy and can work as a team. I do have a clan for bf2142 called MAFiA so it would only be for bf2. I'll also look into other clans also. You guys seem like a good bunch. I'm pleased to meet you all Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- Greenday
Server admin
Server admin

Number of posts : 18
Your location : Norwich UK
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Seeking a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking a clan   Seeking a clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 4:23 am

Hmm posted twice some how.
Back to top Go down
-=DOPE=- bifta
Clan leader
Clan leader
-=DOPE=- bifta

Number of posts : 154
Your location : Peterborough, UK
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Seeking a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking a clan   Seeking a clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 4:54 am

Double post is sorted out now, you are more than welcome to join us mate.

Add me to xfire and we can have a chat mate, btw where did you hear about us?

Xfire = deadlymofo
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nitronutters
Sponsored content

Seeking a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking a clan   Seeking a clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking a clan
Page 1 of 1